Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Princess Pat Lesson Plan

Writing lesson plans is so tedious. They are completely impractical. But we have to write formal plans for all the lessons we teach during student teaching. I have tons to write this break, and I have barely started. (How is it already Wednesday?)
But I just finished my Princess Pat -at word family/rhyming lesson plan, and I thought I'd share it. I already explained it a little in a previous post, but I figured someone might want to see the actual plan!
Here it is! Princess Pat

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - I'm your newest follower. Welcome to blogging and welcome to the profession. I wish you all the luck, happiness and FUN in the world...you'll LOVE it {blogging and teaching}

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete