Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hello!

Hello bloggers! :)
I'm new to the whole blog craze, but I wanted to have a way to connect to other teachers. I have been following a few blogs and getting lesson ideas from them, and I wanted to be able to share my ideas too. It's only fair, right?

So! Since it's February vacation, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to start figuring this out.

A little about myself: I'm Kristen, and I am a senior in college right now studying early childhood education. I'm currently student teaching in a kindergarten class, and in the middle of March I will switch to a first grade class. I love it! It is extremely tiring, especially with the added activities of college life, but I'm really enjoying it. I'm not sure what else I could share with you exactly, but feel free to ask if you are dying to know things about me :)

Right now a lot of my lessons are adapted from other's lessons, and I don't want to post things that are other people's ideas. So I will sort through what I have and post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment